- Archbishop: Stop Attack on HomosexualityPosted 22 hours ago
- Windows Phone wins in USA at the expense of iOS and BlackBerryPosted 22 hours ago
- North Korea’s Kim Jong-un: prosperity by nuclear weaponsPosted 1 day ago
- Italian President asks experts for advicePosted 4 days ago
- RIC FLAIR SON DEAD AT 25Posted 4 days ago
- ‘Harry Potter’ actor Richard Griffiths DiedPosted 4 days ago
- North Korea ‘at war’ with South KoreaPosted 4 days ago
UN: U.S. Drone attacks in Pakistan are illegal
The U.S. attacks by unmanned aircraft (drones) in Pakistan are contrary to international law. They violate the sovereignty of the South Asian country because neither government nor parliament has approved the foreign military action on Pakistani territory.
A federal judge in the U.S. on Friday agreed to a request from civil rights group ACLU to proceedings against the CIA to disclose documents concerning the alleged legal basis for the attacks.