- Party in Bayern Munich after winning at WembleyPosted 21 days ago
- U.S. soldier shoots woman dead, five injuredPosted 21 days ago
- Amanda Bynes Released AgainPosted 23 days ago
- Beyonce Hot HD Wallpapers of All TimePosted 25 days ago
- Beyonce Biography and Hot Wallpapers of All TimePosted 26 days ago
- ‘Soldier killed brutally in London in suspected terror attack’Posted 26 days ago
- Miley Cyrus Latest and Hottest Wallpapers of All TimePosted 27 days ago
To prevent snakes on a plane, Guam to airdrop poisoned mice
“The war against snakes” on the American island of Guam will soon be fed with air strikes. Daniel Vice of the U.S. Department of Agriculture said.
Vice in U.S. media said that “there is no other place in the world where the problems with snakes as large.” Therefore the authorities according to him will be ‘bombing’ on Guam with dead mice in which a poisonous snakes and their deadly substance will stopped Spreading.
The brown tree snake is a plague on Guam. Members of the snake species during WWII probably aboard U.S. Navy vessels came to Guam. The snake has no natural enemies and is among more responsible for the extinction of native birds.
The first air attacks on at least 2 million snakes will take place in March in the vicinity of the U.S. Air Force base on Guam . In this dense area the authorities fear that they have to board planes to other islands. A study by the National Wildlife Research Center estimated in an earlier report that brown tree snakes in Hawaii were up to 1.7 billion and could cause damage if they are there just as a plague on Guam.
The ingenious projectile which the hoses are bombed, is a dead mouse in it a kind of green loop so that the mice in trees linger. The mice in their mouths the substance paracetamol lethal to snakes (and hurt people stilt).