- Archbishop: Stop Attack on HomosexualityPosted 4 days ago
- Windows Phone wins in USA at the expense of iOS and BlackBerryPosted 4 days ago
- North Korea’s Kim Jong-un: prosperity by nuclear weaponsPosted 4 days ago
- Italian President asks experts for advicePosted 7 days ago
- RIC FLAIR SON DEAD AT 25Posted 7 days ago
- ‘Harry Potter’ actor Richard Griffiths DiedPosted 7 days ago
- North Korea ‘at war’ with South KoreaPosted 7 days ago
Jennifer Lawrence wins and stumbles over gala dress
The winner of the statuette for Best Actress for her role in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ fell just before she ascended the podium. She tripped on the stairs on her expensive haute couture dress by Dior.
Jennifer Lawrence combined the white creation with Chopard jewels, a Roger Vivier handbag and shoes from Brian Atwood. The long train may be the cause of the clumsy fall when climbing the podium have been, but also a swoon by hunger can be noted as a cause.
The actress had in fact already on the red carpet admitted that they had not eaten all day due to time constraints. Luckily Jennifer herself with her laughter crash, told the audience she joked afterwards that she only gave a standing ovation for her blunder.
At the SAG Awards she was ashamed also because her dress mysteriously torn in half and also at the presentation of the Bafta’s let the happiness her back down.
Culprit this time: the dreary weather in London, making her Dior dress at the bottom showed splashes. To still somewhat presentable for the day to arrive at the BAFTA Awards had her outfit all the time to lift.