- Archbishop: Stop Attack on HomosexualityPosted 1 day ago
- Windows Phone wins in USA at the expense of iOS and BlackBerryPosted 1 day ago
- North Korea’s Kim Jong-un: prosperity by nuclear weaponsPosted 1 day ago
- Italian President asks experts for advicePosted 4 days ago
- RIC FLAIR SON DEAD AT 25Posted 4 days ago
- ‘Harry Potter’ actor Richard Griffiths DiedPosted 4 days ago
- North Korea ‘at war’ with South KoreaPosted 4 days ago
FC Barcelona is by far the most productive team of Europe
Only fourteen of the 117 total available points (39 games) were not achieved (4G, 2V). The outgoing team of head coach Pep Guardiola and his successor Tito Vilanova won 33 times. With 121 goals crowned Barça also bring most productive team in Europe.
Only Real Madrid also clears the boundary of a hundred goals to pass (106). Lionel Messi with 58 goals was the most prolific La Liga player of 2012. The 25-year-old Argentine was rival Cristiano Ronaldo (forty) at great distances. Messi took 48 percent of all FC Barcelona matches on his behalf.Of all the international players in Europe made the most league goals. Real Madrid star Ronaldo (forty), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (35 for AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain ) and Radamel Falcao (32 for Atlético Madrid ) followed at a respectful distance.
The defense of Rayo Vallecano had it in the calendar year 2012 the busiest, witness the eighty goals against the Spanish club. Granada CF lost the most matches (22).